i = 57:1 bis i = 175:1
Rated output torque
80 to 1400 Nm
Rated input speed
80 to 1400
Upon request: motor flange, different shaft dimensions, customized solutions, fittings.
Construction subject to change. We recommend technical clarification prior to ordering.
Features and benefits
Eppinger develops and manufactures cycloidal gear boxes to round off the product portfolio. In drive technology, especially in the field of tool machinery, automation and robotics, these compact designed, high transmission precision gear boxes are used especially to meet the highest demands for stiffness, performance and efficiency. In addition to the constantly extended standard range, these cycloidal precision gear boxes can be adapted to customer requirements upon request.
- high overload capacity
- integrated support bearings
- < 1 arcmin gear play
- high torsional stiffness
- compact design, saves space
- lower costs by reducing the number of components required
- high levels of reliability and uptime
- precise individual components ensure high efficiency
- extended service life through minimum wear